Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carry Me

I am a weak soul, I am not whole,
My heart has stopped beating, I can't hear my own breathing,
I can't, stand on my own, I'm just prone,
I can't, run or even crawl, and every time I run into a wall,
I need You, to carry me, Your strength is all I need,
I need, You to pick me up when I fall,
I need, You to help me run for you instead of crawl,
I need Your love, because You are enough,
Why is it, so hard to stay strong,
Why is, this stupid ride so long,
And I can't stand, for one more day, I'm not okay,
So send Your love, down on me and lift me up,
Put me on Your shoulders, and carry me away from here,
I need You, to carry me, Your strength is all I need,
I need, You to pick me up when I fall,
I need, You to help me run for you instead of crawl,
I need Your love, because You are enough. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.